Android Bluetooth Oscilloscope.
It can be used with any mobile device with Android system using Bluetooth. It means there are no any wired connection with phone or tablet, that can guarantee the safety of your mobile device, plus portability.
The oscilloscope is the most frequently used, most flexible device for electric measurements. It visualizes an electric potential over time function, producing much more information than other potential and current measurement methods. With an oscilloscope the following quantities can be either directly or indirectly measured: direct voltage, alternating voltage, direct current, alternating current, time, time delay, phase, phase difference, frequency to view live waveforms, make measurements.
- Useing of touchscreen capabilities for app controlling;
- Simple to use, intuitive.
- Displaying the audio waveform captured from a microphone;
- Accelerometer waveform, x y z;
- Demo mode;
- Measure: frequency, min/max, peak-peak;
- Cursors, which are lines that can be moved about the screen to measure the time interval between two points,
or the difference between two voltages;
- Types of trigger: Auto, Normal and Single;
- FFT for microphone input;
- Shows remote device battery level;
- Shows trigger level information;
- Save screen captures from your instrument onto your mobile device;
- Save signal data to file in csv format;
Control the following functions
- Start/stop/single acquisition;
- Change time/div with two fingers motion;
- Change volts/div with two fingers motion;
- Turn channels on/off;
- Horisontal position of signal on screen;
- Select trigger type/level;
- Screen zooming;
- Full screen mode;
- Set trigger to zero level by double clicking;
- Lock time/div change;
- Lock volts/div change;
- Android 3.0 and up